Pink Gota Embroidery Anarkali with Frill Dupatta for Girls
This trendy and super comfortable Pink Gota Embroidery Anarkali is a must-have for a girl this festive season. The top is made of pink gotta with cotton lining underneath, it has a round neck with zip at the back for ease of wear, handmade tassels is at the side of the Anarkali, cancan is used at the hem of Anarkali and plain net dupatta with golden piping and frills has added there own charm in the garment.
- Gotta Embroidery Anarkali with Cotton base lining
- Round neck with zip at back
- Full Sleeves with lining
- Plain net dupatta with frills and golden finishing
- Handmade tassels attached on one side waist
- Cancan attached
- TOP : Pink Gotta Anarkali
- STYLE CODE : FK2221
- Weight :2kg
- Manufacturing :Made in India
- Fabric :Indian Fabric
- Expiry Date : Not Applicable
- DISPATCH TIME : 3-4 days after receipt of order and payment.
- DELIVERY TIME : Approximately 3-4 days from dispatch date.
- NOTE : All our pieces are made to order (Subject to availability of fabric).
- SHIPPING (India): Free Shipping.
- SHIPPING (International): Extra as per actual, shipping charges to be added at the end.
- WASH : Dry Clean.
- RETURN POLICY : This product is not returnable.
Fayon Kids has a friendly return and refund policy to ensure your online purchase is free of stress. We offer a 100% Buyer Protection Program for our valued customers. We are always with you, before your purchase and after your purchase.
What is Fayon Kids’ Return Policy?
Our “100% Buyer Protection Program” allows for easy returns and refunds for:
- Products which you received in “Damaged/Defective/Broken” condition.
- Products not as per description/photo on the website.
- Products that you may not like for quality, color and design-related issues.
- Custom stitched products cannot be returned.
How to Raise a Dispute for an Order?
We stand by our products 100%, made with love and utmost care.
If you have a problem and would want to return, we will review the matter and honor the return within 10 days from the time of delivery.
In case we find your reason for return genuine, we will only then accept the return items.
Please note, the items should be in original condition, unused and with all the tags intact.
How are Items Packaged?
All items are carefully packaged to avoid any form of damage.
What are the Shipping Charges?
Fayon Kids provide FREE delivery on most items in India. Some items may have shipping, depending on the nature of the product. For International orders, the shipping charges are different for different items and are mentioned clearly on the product page. Also, prices may differ from country to country.
What is the Estimated Delivery Time?
The estimated time of delivery is within 7-10 working days. All orders get shipped within 7 days from the Seller’s warehouse.
How will the Delivery be done?
We try to process all deliveries through reputed courier companies like Blue dart, Aramex, AFL, DTDC, DHL and FedEx. In some cases where the pin code/zip code is not serviceable by these courier companies, we use Indian Speed Post for those deliveries.
If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
Do you Deliver Internationally?
Fayon Kids does deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world. We use DHL, DTDC, India Post or FedEx to deliver your shipments safely and timely to you.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners. We email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order. You can also see the tracking number in your order history panel in your account when you log in.
Who would be responsible for paying local taxes in countries outside of India?
Customs Duty & other international taxes etc. if applicable will have to be borne by the customer according to the laws of the land.